Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Best/Worst Discovery of 2012

  So Pinterest introduced me to something this year. I suppose it's very possible you already know about it and that I'm just lame and behind the times, as usual, but this discovery has really turned my world upside down. Behold..


                                                                 Brownie In a Cup! :-)



  Oh my God, guys! Seriously? Mix up the simple ingredients in a mug, pop it into the microwave for 90 seconds, and you have a perfectly sized one-person brownie! Admittedly, it's not quite as tasty as regular baked brownies but it's quick and I can easily do it when I'm too tired to fool with something bigger. Which brings me to the dark side.

 Brownie in a cup! :-( 
-insert gloomy music here-

  You can make this easy brownie anytime! Anytime. Consider for a moment the implications. Why you make me eat you all the time, brownie in a cup?  Why you try to ruin my healthy plans?  Damn you, brownie in a cup!  Damn you!

  I'm pretty conflicted about the whole thing, as you can see.  But don't worry, that won't stop me from sharing my best/worst secret with you. Head over to My Happy Place to get the super-simple recipe!  


What do you think? Best or worst idea ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment...